The vertical cover revolution has started, with Momarsh. Momarsh released a couple game-changing product for those who would like to walk into any flooded water hole. Whether you would prefer to stand or not step foot in an old raggedy blind, the Momarsh Invisichair Blind has you…..well, covered!
Original Content: http://www.momarsh.com/shallow-water-solutions/sws-invisichair-blind/
The Invisichair is something totally new, it is designed for hunting vertical cover like flooded corn, cattails, tules, fence lines, woody cover, levees and bullrush. Many hunters look at vertical cover and think it is easy to hide in because it looks thick from ground level. However, experience has shown us that many times, vertical cover is weak from above and this is often the ducks perspective! Sitting on a swamp seat or bucket leave you exposed from above and is uncomfortable. Marsh boats are made for moist soil/ horizontal cover and often fail in vertical cover due to a large footprint from above and the fact that they look nothing like the surroundings. The Invisichair is our shallow water solution that solves the vertical cover concealment challenge, while being very mobile, comfortable and effective.
- mobile, portable
- lightweight (22#)
- Adjustable for water depths to 34″
- blind is adjustable for hunter size
- spring open top for unobstructed shooting
- mesh blind top for good visibility
- shoot while sitting or standing
- storage bags for dead ducks and gear.
- webbing straps for adding vegetation
- patent pending
The INVISILAB is the most versatile dog blind ever introduced to the waterfowling world. Unlike other dog blinds on the market, it keeps your retriever hidden and comfortable in field OR water settings up to 34” of water depth. The independently adjustable legs make it the most stable dog stand on the market. In addition to that, it functions as a comfortable crate for transport to and from the field! It is also a great training tool for the off season and as an around the house climb.
It has always perplexed me that good hunters go to great lengths to conceal themselves from the elements, and from the wary eyes of a duck, then leave their dog in plain sight of the ducks, and exposed to the elements. Now you can Keep your dog as hidden and as comfortable as you plan to be while hunting together in wet environments. The mesh bottom allows for drainage of water, good footing and is a comfortable sling bed for sore bones and cold joints.
- Portable, mobile, lightweight (13#)
- Only dog blind that works in the field and in water – depths to 34”.
- keeps your dog out of mud and off frozen ground as a field blind
- Blind is built into the stand.
- Can be zipped shut to function as a crate for transport.
- An extra invisilab blind functions as a place to store gear in the marsh out of the water (blind bags, lunch,batteries, etc.).
- Mesh bottom drains and provides slip proof footing.
- Individually adjustable legs give it great stability in deeper water
- Excellent training tool
- Patent pending
- Kennel Dimensions: 31 inches in length; 24 inches in width; 21 inches in height
- Legs extend from 24 inches to 34 inches in length.